The Keep Everton In Our City (KEIOC) group's aims are to:
- Promote alternative sites within the city that would enable Everton Football Club to maintain its historic presence in Liverpool.
- Enable all Evertonians to access a worldwide resource on information relating specifically to the proposed ground move.
- Facilitate and encourage all Evertonians to participate in the wider stadium debate from an informed standpoint.
- Inform the fans of the off field activities of the board which directly affect the on field performance of the club.
- Be the voice of the many match going Evertonians that were unable to voice their opinion in the 2007 ballot on relocating the club.